Your Camino begins the moment you take the decision to take that first footstep towards Santiago de Compostela. As the saying goes ‘forewarned is forearmed’. Through a 1:1, 60 minute mentoring skype/phone call, I will help you gain and strengthen your skills and knowledge so that you can walk the Camino you WANT to walk allowing it to be an enjoyable, rich and rewarding experience – don’t forget, your Camino is unique to you.
Camino mentoring is ideal for you if:
- you are new to long distance walking and would rather not ‘hit the ground running’
- want to save time, energy and money out in Spain by avoiding unnecessary errors
- you want to find alternative solutions, without undue pressure, to overcome obstacles in your Camino planning
- would like to have a ‘inner journey’ Camino but don’t know how.
The mentoring session can cover any aspect of your Camino journey such as:
Before The Camino
- Should I go/not go on the Camino?
- Practical Camino tips: self, care, fitness
- What equipment to take/leave behind
- Distance: how far should I walk each day?
- Accommodation: where do I stay?
- Technology – how it can change your Camino experience
During The Camino
- Finding the daily routine that works for you
- Not to be missed architectural/sights along the Camino Francés
- Motivation: how to keep going when you want to give up
- The ‘inner’ journey
- How to ‘walk with wisdom’
After The Camino
- What the Camino experience meant for you
- Life after the Camino: the transition back into ‘real’ life
- 60 minute mentoring session via skype/phone call with me
- The Foundations For Walking The Camino workbook. This is designed to help you get the most from the your mentoring call and details the key areas for consideration when planning your Camino journey.
- 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoor Shops for equipment purchases
Price – £125 per hour
Please complete the form below to contact me to book your 1:1 Camino mentoring session or if you wish to enquire about group mentoring sessions.